This is a 22 oz bottle fast fill device. Use it to grab and dunk your bottles for cleaning and sanitising. With it you can pick up a empty bottle, dunk it, fill it and detach from it. The primary goal was to shorten the fill time by allowing the air to escape from the bottle.
Construction is done with a simple set of tools and readily available parts from a hardware store.
- 8 inches of 1 inch PVC tubing. Use the 450 psi.
- 1 end cap for 1 inch PVC
- 1 inch connector
- Plastic drinking straw
- Fine toothed wood saw.
- Soldering Iron or wood burn tool.
- 5/16 drill bit and drill
- Silicon glue
- Drill hole in end cap.
- Glue straw to end cap. To get the straw to set up nice and perpendicular to the cap use another end cap with a hole to keep it steady.
- Mark up the 8 inch tube for cut and melt lines.
- Make cuts to 8 inch tube.
- Bend tube flanges using iron.
- Create divots using iron on straight flanges.
- Cut the water intake slot.